Craft with a Conscience takes place on Tuesday 12th November 6-9pm at Drink Shop & Do, 9 Caledonian Road, N1 9DX London. (I’m having a birthday bash there in a few weeks – it’s such a fab venue!).
There will be lots of lovely craft activities going on throughout the night to get involved in and to get you in the Christmassy mood:
- A x-stitch workshop with the king pin of contemporary cross-stich Mr X Stitch
- Make a mini-Christmas jumper to support Christmas Jumper Day and decorate a Christmas jumper including making your very own pom poms (squeee!)
- Find out all about craftivism and put your new found skills into action with the Craftivist Collectives mini protest banner workshop
- The chance to design Save The Children’s next Global Craft Campaign activity which will launch around the world next year to help save Newborn lives
- As well as a chance to hear from Save the Children speakers and copious amounts of tea and cakes of course!
The Facebook event for more info and RSVP is here. So sad I can’t go, but I’d love for some London folk to have the chance to attend. Let me know if you do!