We made it to Friday, hurrah! Today’s DIY is a quick make for this Embroidery Hoop Brooch Pin Display. I saw the idea on the lovely Ruth’s blog and thought it was a great way to display my vintage and handmade brooch pins.
Here’s how I made the brooch display:
Select an embroidery hoop in any size, depending on your brooch pin collection.
Find some fabric and washi tape.
Take the outer hoop of the hoop and begin wrapping with washi tape, all the way around.
Smooth over any creases in the tape with your fingers and check it is completely covered.
Press your fabric and stretch over the inside hoop.
Place the outside taped hoop over the top and stretch your fabric as tight as it will go.
Cut the fabric around the hoop leaving around 2cms. Take double sided sticky tape and cover the inside of the hoop.
Fold the fabric over the edge of the hoop and press onto the tape.
Now add your brooch collection and hang!
- Cherry Brooch from Adventures and Tea Parties
- Wooden Camera Brooch from Beetle Cherry
- Cat and Birds Tea Brooch from Blue Eggs and Tea
- Wooden Glitter Heart Pin from Claireabellemakes
- Tea Scrabble Brooch Pin from Claireabellemakes
- Crafty Banner Brooch from Vivid Please
I would love to know how you guys store or display your brooch pins. Please share in the comments below