This year, my plan is to be as productive and efficient as possible. As I work full -time and run this blog and my shop, free time is scarce. I hardly ever have weekends off and I have a boyfriend, a cat and a house to look after. A social life is last on the list. Basically I am BUSY, but I love it. I am working on decluttering, planning and organising throughout January.
So, why am I sharing this? I’ve decided to start a series of posts around the topic of productivity. I’ll be learning more about how to GET THINGS DONE, and will keep you guys up to date with tips and advice along the way.
These posts will be relevant to anyone. Whether you are a small business owner like me, a busy Mum, or an organisational slob, I will share something that you can relate to and try out. There will be a couple of guests sharing their wisdom too!
Today’s post is a round-up of some resources and articles I have found which will help kick start your personal productivity.
- Getting Things Done: How to Achieve Stress-free Productivity by David Allen
- The Step by Step Guide to Increased Productivity by Deborah Chang
- Making Yourself Work and Zen Productivity – Zen Habits blog
- Using the 43 Folders System in a Filofax – Strange and Charmed
- 10 Ways To Be Productive As A Soloprenuer – Dexterous Diva
- How I Stay Organised by Claireabellemakes
Do you have any questions about productivity? Or perhaps there are areas you’d like me to cover in this series? Do leave a comment below and hopefully I can help!