It’s no secret I love stationery, so today I bring you an exciting project: the Stationery Lovers Christmas Swap! I’ve teamed up with my fellow stationery addict and book blogger Emma from Mab is Mab to organise this swap for stationery fans. The idea is to create a package of papery goodness to send via snail mail as an early Christmas treat. Think notebooks, pens, stickers, planner accessories – basically anything goes!
All the details for sign up are below, but please do ask in the comments or on Twitter if you have any queries!
- Sign up by emailing stationerylovers@
gmail.com including your name, full postal address (including country), email and stationery likes and dislikes. Also include whether you are absolutely happy to post internationally. We would love to know if anyone is willing to be on the reserve list for international posting in case we have to switch some partners around! The deadline for sign ups is 21 November.
- You will be emailed details of your swap partner by 24 November.
- 24 November – 6 December is the period for you to get shopping and find some stationery treats for your partner! Be creative and enjoy! Although it’s a Christmassy swap, all stationery items are just great! The suggested spending limit is £10 before postage costs.
- Post your package by 6 December and be sure to add the hashtag #StationeryLoversXmas to your parcel. We recommend getting a proof of postage too.
- Once your receive your package, shout about on social media using the hashtag and feel free to blog about the swap to share the stationery love! The swap graphic from this post can be used if you wish!
- Please let us know if you are unable to take part for any reason, so we can ensure every person receives some happy mail regardless!
- Any queries can be directed to Emma or Claire via email@example.com
Need inspiration? Why not take a look at all my stationery themed posts here?
I also discovered two new stationery subscription boxes that launched this month. Check our Paper Haul (by the Crafty Creatives gals) and Happy Mail from A Beautiful Mess. Expect a review on the latter soon!