I have this theory that people who read blogs are a little nosey. I mean this in the nicest possible way, but we love having that look into people’s lives and seeing their likes and dislikes. So, today for all my
nosey readers, I’m sharing a What’s In My Bag post.
The contents of this bag are what I carry on a daily basis. I haven’t included my bike helmet and lock as they are usually in the bike basket.
So here we go (from L-R):
- Body Shop mango hand cream
- Antibacterial gel
- Nail buffer
- Moleskin notebook (notebook embroidery DIY coming soon!)
- Kikki K Lilac and Gold Time Planner
- Bicycle print pocket mirror (gift from a friend)
- Benefit Lolli Tint
- Benefit Porefessional
- Benefit Badgal Mascara
- Burt’s Bees Beewax Lip Balm
- Miniature perfume bottle (contains Marc Jacobs Dot)
- Chewing Gum – how good is the new Extra Bubblemint?!
- Philips Headphones (purchased at the airport)
- Pill box for migraine meds (from my Kawaii box)
- Steve Madden sunglasses (from TK Maxx)
- Frixion erasable gel pens
- Fiskars single hole punch (I update my planner daily so use this lots!)
- Washi tape and pencil case (from WH Smiths)
- Smart Phone (cat case from eBay)
- Power bank for low phone battery (similar here)
- Snacks – yoghurt coated almonds
- Cath Kidston Button Spot Global Wallet
Is that a lot of stuff?! If it’s a rainy day I also carry my waterproofs for cycling. I’ve tried to link to where you can find most items, but let me know if you have any questions about anything!
Have you shared a What’s In My Bag post? Do share links in the comments below. Not that I’m nosey or anything……
*Some pages on this site may contain links to outside sites, including paid affiliates.