In the summer I adore watermelon as a snack. Especially when the weather is a hot and humid as it has been in the UK!
I thought I’d share a quick and easy recipe for a Watermelon and Strawberry Smoothie with you today. It’s super refreshing if your fruit has been stored in the fridge beforehand.
- 200g Watermelon (chopped and de-seeded)
- 60g Strawberries (chopped)
- 60g O% fat Greek Yoghurt
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth. Easy!
- If you need to, add a tbsp water to loosen the mixture.
- If you prefer, you can add more strawberry and less watermelon, depending on your tastes.
My preferred yoghurt brand is Total as it has a high protein content and is completely natural. You could also add flax seeds for an antioxidant kick too.
Let me know if you try this recipe! Or share your favourite in the comments below.