Simple Quilted Pot Holder Tutorial

Simple Quilted Pot Holder Tutorial | claireabellemakes

Today I am sharing a tutorial for this Simple Quilted Pot Holder Tutorial on Art of Crafts.

Do take a look around the Art of Crafts blog, it’s full of interviews, guest posts, crafty tips and things to try. A gem in the blogisphere!

claireabelle

Blogfest

I’ve also shared this post at Handmade Monday. Come and have a look at what others have been up to!

This entry was posted in Craft, Handmade and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Simple Quilted Pot Holder Tutorial

1. Alison Wood says:

Thank you for sharing your very cool tutorial with us over at Art of Crafts. It was lovely to have you and I know a lot of people are going to love making this pot holder :-)

2. Pingback: Thursday Thoughts of Inspiration « craftgirl78

3. Gorgeous – great tutorial :))

4. Wendy says:

It’s lovely! I love the Art of Crafts blog.

5. Will have to go and pop over there. Lovely little pot holder.

6. soyofthenorth says:

Lovely pot holder and a great tutorial :-)

7. Ginx Craft says:

I like the starry material!

8. freespiritdesigns says:

this is so pretty! and a great tutorial too :) x

9. t1ckledp1nk says:

Very pretty, I’d thought about making some of these as Christmas presents, so the tutorial is very timely. Thank you. x

10. CatkinJane says:

Lovely pot holder, and super clear instructions.
    I’m sure that there’ll be lots of these made as presents

11. Alison says:

The pot holder is really pretty. I had a peek at Art of Crafts. It looks like a wonderful place to spend lots of time :) Have a lovely week.
    Ali x

12. I love this idea, it looks great :o)

13. fatmonica says:

This is great-just in time for Christmas present makes!

14. I’ve never seen that blog before so thanks for the link, I left a comment over there, thanks for sharing.

Jan x

15. Thanks for sharing, I’m not a sewer myself but my mum is and she’d love this! though I fear I may never get her off my computer once she discovers all the wonderful crafts she can make.