For Aussie blogger Fat Mum Slim’s Photo a Day Challenge, here are the items I carry around in my beloved Cambridge Satchel bag…..
- Bespoke phone case by Sewmehappy (Cath Kidston fabric)
- Eye gel. I seriously need this stuff for the dreaded dark circles.
- Watermelon tic tacs. These things taste amazing.
- Personalised notebook. I have about 4 different notebooks on the go at once as well as the Evernote app, which always gets neglected for handwritten lists.
- Natural lipbalm. A friend sent me this handmade lip balm from Canada and I loved it so much I ordered about 10 more. This one is dulce latte flavour mmm.
- Bobbypin by Mummybirdpretties kindly sent to me in a set from Claire, a fellow Cambridge maker.
- Mini Sharpie. I love a Sharpie.
- Cath Kidston bike seat cover. This is a must in the UK where it never stops raining & I only get around on my dutch bike.
- Crochet Practice. My next crochet course is Granny Squares so I always try to get a bit of practice in when I can.
There were also loose coins, random notes about my prescription, work notebooks, anti-bac hand gel and other equally boring things!
What do you carry in your bag?