I was recently super excited to stumble upon a great blog by Anna from Miss Beatrix, who shares my love of craft, vintage and tea.
Then last week, Anna was kind enough to send a One Lovely Blog Award nomination, only confirming my belief that bloggers are massively awesome. Since I joined the blogging community (and twitter), I have experienced such kindness from virtual people and it has reminded me that the world is not all bad!
In order to accept I must thank the person who gave me the award – Thank you, Anna and include a link to their blog.
Next, I have to share 15 blogs/bloggers that I’ve recently discovered or follow regularly – please see the list below. Through sharing them I nominate these 15 bloggers for the award. Finally, I should tell the person who nominated me 7 things about yourself.
- Sew Chatty
- A Girls Imagination
- Jenny and the Magic Feather
- The Perfect Hiding Place
- Isle of Tea
- Caked Vintage
- The Cake Hunter
- The Curiosity Project
- HeartHandmade UK
- Craft Gossip
So, here are 7 (probably uninteresting) things about me:
1. I cannot drive and once almost crashed the boyfriend’s car into a tree in the car park when attempting to learn. Needless to say, he did not give me any more lessons.
2. I have an irrational fear of moths.
3. I am a crazy cat lady and could quite happily live in the countryside with a house full of persians, all smooshing themselves into me for cuddles.
4. I am dreading the big 3-0 next year.
5. I scoff if I have to drink tea from a mug. Cup & saucer is a necessity.
6. I hate horror movies and my favourite movie is (shamelessly) Romy & Michelle’s High School Reunion - the dance to Time After Time is awesome, watch it!
7. I get far too excited about getting post and my oldest friend is my penpal who I have written to for 21 years. I was her maid of honour at her wedding in Canada and we visit each other as often as we can
Considering the last award I received was a joke competition award on holiday when I was seven, this has left me pretty chuffed. (And no I can’t remember what joke I told!).
Thanks again Anna & to the rest of the blogging world for continually supporting claireabellemakes! *gush over*