Although I had intended to share makes and bakes this week, it has been busy, eventful and celebratory over the last few days, with not much time for creating. So I thought I’d share a snapshot of the memories I created, via Instagram.
You can follow me on Instagram here.
*Be warned: there may be many pictures of a persian cat named Tammy, who should really have her own fan club.
(1) Looking at old photos of Grandad on a recent visit (2) Peppermint Teapigs delivery
(3) New Cath Kidston bike seat cover (4) Finding a parking spot at the station bike racks!
(5) Masters Graduation! (6) Amazing Camomile Tea at Laduree
(7) & (8) Graduation Macaron treats at Laduree
(9) & (10) Lovely handmade card & crochet flowers from crafty friend @Mukkaunit
(11) & (12) Vintage button shopping from Retrovert and Oxfam
(13) Herman the German – friendship cake from A Girls Imagination (day seven)
(14) Blossom on a rare sunny day in Cambridge
Finally, I couldn’t post without also sharing the most gorgeous box of macarons I treated myself to at Laduree. I couldn’t resist the sweet little Hello Kitty box . Needless to say, they didn’t last long!